Skulls Compression socks
Compression Socks for Women & Men Circulation-Compression Socks 20-30 Mmhg-Best for Running,Medical,Nurse,Travel,Cycling
- 85% Nylon; 15% Polyester
- Our socks are colorful and fun to wear! At all times, our socks are carefully designed, and the pattern design is very distinctive. The toe and heel portion are reinforced for added support and comfort. Very durable with a fashionable look and variety colors available. our socks are universally suitable for all work profiles including casual, sporting, and adventurous endeavors.
- BETTER FITTING –The material of our compression socks are upgraded with nylon percentage from 40% to 85%. Delivers 360-degree stretch for greater flexibility and durability. We carefully designed and manufactured our compression socks to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
- COMPRESSION SOCKS- Our compression socks (20-30 mmHg) are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. Compression stockings create the highest support pressure at the ankle and gradually decrease along the legs, improving blood circulation and relieving leg pain. breathable high-performance fabric keeps an optimal temperature. Bacteria and moisture for maximum level of comfort. Ideal for people who are sitting for long periods of time during a trip or work.
- COMPRESSION BENEFITS – Compression techniques are scientifically proven to provide relief of varicose veins, Calf Compression or other leg swelling issues. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity. The compression & support is perfectly located on Heel Foot Calves and the toe area won’t squeeze your aching toe joints. Moisture wicking properties rapidly air dry in a few hours.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA- Great gift to runners, basketball players, joggers, athletes, field sports, cross training, gym workouts, hiking, tennis, cycling, office workers, airplane travelers, and those on their feet all day.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Unfortunately we cannot except returns or exchanges after 30 days has passed.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Embroidered garments are not returnable unless we have made an error in embroidering your garment. Due to health codes, support and fashion hosiery or compression socks may not be returned or exchanged except in the case of a manufacturer's defect.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Please Note: All Returns or Exchanges Are at The Cost of The Customer Unless Scrub Society Made an Error Leading to The Customer Needing to Return Items.