ZEBRA PRINT COMPRESSION SOCKS
Compression Socks for Women & Men Circulation-Compression Socks 20-30 Mmhg-Best for Running,Medical,Nurse,Travel,Cycling
- 85% Nylon; 15% Polyester
- Our socks are colorful and fun to wear! At all times, our socks are carefully designed, and the pattern design is very distinctive. The toe and heel portion are reinforced for added support and comfort. Very durable with a fashionable look and variety colors available. our socks are universally suitable for all work profiles including casual, sporting, and adventurous endeavors.
- BETTER FITTING –The material of our compression socks are upgraded with nylon percentage from 40% to 85%. Delivers 360-degree stretch for greater flexibility and durability. We carefully designed and manufactured our compression socks to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
- COMPRESSION SOCKS- Our compression socks (20-30 mmHg) are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. Compression stockings create the highest support pressure at the ankle and gradually decrease along the legs, improving blood circulation and relieving leg pain. breathable high-performance fabric keeps an optimal temperature. Bacteria and moisture for maximum level of comfort. Ideal for people who are sitting for long periods of time during a trip or work.
- COMPRESSION BENEFITS – Compression techniques are scientifically proven to provide relief of varicose veins, Calf Compression or other leg swelling issues. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity. The compression & support is perfectly located on Heel Foot Calves and the toe area won’t squeeze your aching toe joints. Moisture wicking properties rapidly air dry in a few hours.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA- Great gift to runners, basketball players, joggers, athletes, field sports, cross training, gym workouts, hiking, tennis, cycling, office workers, airplane travelers, and those on their feet all day.